Saturday, December 16, 2006

What's my age again?

Since my last “friend” I’ve gained a sense of confidence. I feel for some reason that I could get any guy I wanted, I’m just in a place where I don’t want any guy. Sure, I tell myself that often. It sounds good and I think it’s nice to finally have some type of confidence. However, how true is it? Could I really get any guy I wanted?

I’ve wanted lately, I just haven’t wanted in anyone in particular. However, I have been working with a potential for the past two months and my observation has left me thinking he might be datable. However, if I try and fail to get him, then I loose my new sense confidence and go back to square one, not having a reason why I’m single.

So C is cute, however I work with him and don’t want to make anything awkward. I have very little reason to talk to him so we remain distant. Yesterday was the work Christmas party and though I wanted to sit at the same table as him, just because he’s a potential, I didn’t. I sat across the room with my direct co-workers and then was on a team sitting at a different table yet. During this game I notice a little piece of paper get tossed at my table landing in front of me. I questioned the reason and looked around at who could have thrown it when I noticed C, turning quickly to avoid my attention.

Haha, what’s my age again? I’m crushing on someone who throws something at me to get my attention. How old are we?5? But, have I succeeded in attracting him? And if so, what do I do now? I think I could get anyone I wanted, but how do I proceed with getting them? I’ll take it slow though, maybe he’s got something in mind. (Assuming that he is actually interested)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh, yes! He does sound interested. Definitely follow this one up!

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger GALA said...

That is too cute!!!Next time just sit near him and see what happens!

Hey, I got some job search info for you- in case you need it in the future. An old classmate of mine says his aunt works for Agriculture of Canada. It's based out of London, Ontario. Apparently they're always looking for some talent in the env sci area.

6:06 p.m.  
Blogger ~ martha ~ said...

Hey Gaby, I live in London, I'm going to have to get more details from you. thanks for the heads up.

7:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home