Saturday, November 11, 2006

And now I breathe.

My fingers dial the numbers that can potentially reach you. Unlike the last time I dialled your number, this time I wanted to talk to you. But it rings and it rings and it rings. And I wonder where you. I don’t care what your doing and who your with, I care not if your having a good time, or if your miserable I just kinda wanna know how your doing.

I feel you’ve made a voodoo doll of me. Sometimes, randomly, my heart sinks, as though I’ve lost everything I never had. She’s great, you tell her. Like the same lines you told me. I’m out of your thoughts now, and I feel the stab.

I breathe the same breath as I did a minute ago, and the same that I will breathe from now on.

I still can’t let go and my heart sits in content with this but I miss you and hope you pick up the phone soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home