Saturday, October 28, 2006

Update.

I guess I can/should blog now. I dislike how most of my blogs are personal updates and I wish I had more humorous stories and/or advice and/or opinions. Which I do have and tell myself all the time but I rarely blog about these random thoughts; example, the recent Madonna adoption, why broadcast letters are better then cover letters or the he said/she said type things.

I feel though that if all my friends read my blog I wouldn’t have to send emails, which I don’t anyways, and people could just check up on my life as they please. However, I’m not organized enough to have a purpose for a blog so I guess I should still send random emails. But read on anyways.

Anyways, I was offered a job Tuesday and I start Monday. Not a lot of notice, but when you’ve been unemployed for the past two months, you really don’t need much notice. I’ll a Shoreline Assessment Technician. At this time make your own judgement of what I will be doing, I haven’t yet began my job but know this: I will be assessing shorelines and entering details into a database. Sounds cool eh? I’m sure it will be. (I of course will post more on it later)

~

P.S - I think Madonna is trying too hard with her recent adoption thing. We already have one Angelina on this earth and I’m glad she’s endorsing causes that need attention, but don’t cause attention just to try and show the world that your doing a good thing. Give the boy back Madonna!

P.S.2 - Dear A: Don’t ever imply that my choice of words like using the F-word or “shit” to vent frustration could cause you to stop loving me. Should I be glad that you still love me regardless of using those words? Possibly, but with that attitude, it makes me think that you will only love those who are Godly and pure and not love anyone who may not be on that page with God.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yea!! A job!!

You'll be complaining before you know it!

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger ~ martha ~ said...

I will never stop complaining. It's the only thing that keeps me happy. lol.

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger GALA said...

Good luck with your new job!!!!

1:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home