Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It’s perfect.

I’m not sure why I felt the need to buy my roommate a gift because I’m leaving, but I did. Actually, I just finally came through on my promise that I’d buy him a plant to replace the fake flowers he had on a shelf.

These flowers meant nothing to him, the previous owner left them so when I told him about my dislike of fake flowers he laughed and said that I was welcome to replace them. I made that my goal. The next day the two of us went to Ikea to buy shower curtains, on our way through the store we came across this plant. We liked it and said that was the one. But curtains were all we wanted that day.

So today I went back to Ikea (for the second time this week) with a plan. I was going to buy a few pots for other plants I have bought for this place and a nice vase/pot to replace the fake flowers (which I took off the shelf a few weeks ago) and to my surprise I found this plant again. I purchased it and got to work repoting Tim’s plants.

My new plant is perfect and I’m so proud of myself for putting together the right amount of rocks with gravel and water. Yeah for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home