Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I haven't been able to blog for a while and it's been eating me up. Thankfully I found my journal and have been able to write thoughts down in there. My internet has been cut off at my new place and with my roommates busy work schedule I feel like he may never have time to put it together.

I don't have much to blog about, anything exciting happening is secret journal stuff anyways. Nothing really secret, I'm sure the world knows about it now, but it's always nice to have secret thoughts.

I'm at the library now with 33 minutes left to type. Hopefully I can re-entre my card number and continue using the net. I need to be job searching and looking for employment but because I dislike this phase I feel that time is better spent blogging.

~~~

So i get along with my new roommate. I don't think either of us are hard to get along with but it makes life easier when you do get along with your roommate.

Although I'm not going to lie to you. He's a pain in the ass. He is extremely anal about everything and if he wasn't so blunt I'd fear that he'd hold his fusterations in and kill me over spilled milk. I enjoy testing his limits though and will one day get the nerve up enough to not use a coaster and not line up my shoes at the door just to watch him freak out over something so minor.

I have so many stories and so many fusterations but I will save them for another procastination blog.

thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home