Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I haven’t been able to blog for a bit and it’s driving me crazy. I lost internet access at my house and so I had to start checking my emails at work, but time gets cut short then and replies to emails and blogging can’t get done. I’ve been in the office for three days now writing the final report, doing basic clerical stuff for my boss, and doing his odd jobs.

Anyways, it’s 8:46 am and many people aren’t in the office. I’m sure people aren’t going to really care if I post a short little blog explaining my absence from my blogging. (I’m sure no one cares that I haven’t updated you all, but I do.)

My last blog was a drunken-I can’t sleep rant, and no one likes to leave that as the blog they type before not blogging again for a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home