Monday, July 24, 2006

The Hater

If you know me at all you will know that I have a very strong dislike for Matthew McConaughey. Very strong and so much though that I'm annoyed that I am wasting blog 101 on him. However, I have been introduced to someone who hates him just as much as I do. The Hater. This article isn't fabulous, but any burn to the very unattractive and overly idolized Matthew McConaughey deserve some attention.

PS. Her article about the Miss Universe Pageant is also worth a read.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one in the world who dislikes MM. I can sleep now with hope that enough dislikers may put Mateo out of a movie and media magnet career.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That is so funny, considering I saw him yesterday! We were eating in the same restaurant.

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger ~ martha ~ said...

Whoa, cool. He's gross though, I may have even thought to switch restaurants if i were you.

10:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home