Friday, September 01, 2006

Thank you letter

Attn: Partnerships of the O.S.R. Program, O-town and Area.

Thank you for hosting my crew and I. With each waking minute of your time, I was able to watch my crew get lazier and lazier. The summer started slowly but almost picked up during the second week with the C.S.W program. My strongest apologies go out to Bill and David and there Friends, you had them on their last week and they made it perfectly clear that they couldn’t give a fuck about the tasks at hand. My apologies again, I am aware that it was a big waste of your time to even attempt to get them to do something positive for the environment.

Thank you again. Please do not take any laziness personally. Their dislike for the jobs is merely a result of their spoiled upbringing and an assumption that they will get paid merely for their presence. Please feel free to join me in detest of them; not only was the work you had in mind not done with quality, but your and my tax dollars were wasted in attempt to motivate them.

Thank you again in wasting your time.

Sincerely,

Martha, Crew Leader

*The real 'thank you for your time' letters were very difficult to write so I joted some thoughts that i was really thinking, and this was the outcome. I wish i could acutally send it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home