Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lack of a social life

I'm unemployed again. I guess maybe if i tried harder i could have had something lined up. But my plan was to devote a month to job searching and then when i move to the Toronto area and i'm still unemployed I'll pick up a retail position someplace and job search in my spare time. But as luck would have it the internet at my place has yet to be installed and I'm forced to do my job searching at the library. And we all know how much work actually gets done that way. I procrastinate every way possible and send the odd cover letter when i'm not distracted by personal emails, the people at the library and the constant talking.

My roommate was out of the house by the time i woke up. It fusterated me and left me analyzing our relationship. Anything makes me over analyze this. Last night as I went to bed I said, I'll see you in the morning. He probably said 'have a good night' or 'ya (i will see you in the morning)' nothing about not being there when I wake up. So as I was lying in bed contemplating waking up, i wondered if he was awake yet. I didn't hear him but he normally only leaves the house around 9ish or 10ish and it was only 8. I know it's pathedic to blog about but i'm disappointed that I didn't get my morning social time with someone.

Half an hour gone and I'm honestly tired of sitting here. I promised I'd stay here for two hours but i don't think i'm going to be able to handle it any longer. If I go home I won't do anything and if I go anywhere I'll spend money. I didn't get the job that I had an interview for so I'm a little down and this rain isn't helping. Yup, always nice to establish a social life wherever you go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Sometimes I miss living with someone for that very reason.

7:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home