Thursday, October 05, 2006

again

Moved again.
Still feel like a squatter. This is the third place in two months where the walls are bare and I’m sleeping with boxes surrounding the mattress I have laid out on the floor.

I moved to Brampton. It was the plan after leaving Ottawa. I’m here looking for a retail job until something in my field comes my way. But thoughts of regret plague me as I set up home in a new location. ‘I should still be in Ottawa with Tim.’ I for once felt I belonged, and I just needed to get life sorted out there then I would have been more content. If I didn’t have plans to leave I don’t think I would have.

But I left and I’m homesick for a house that I barely lived in. I miss a man I barely know, and I long for the Desperate Housewives livestyle I had for a month.
But it’ll fade and as soon as I get this lifestyle figured out, I’ll be content. It’s just easier to be lonely when someone else is around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I hate moving, I can't believe you've done it so much. Hang in there!

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger GALA said...

Look for jobs where Tim is and where you are. That way, maybe you could move back if something worked out in Ottowa.
BTW I met someone in class who told me that his aunt works in environmental science up in Canada through the govt. I'm going to ask him about that and pass anything I find out to you. I would have already, but we had to pay attention to the professor.

1:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home