Saturday, October 07, 2006

Been better, yes.

I was told that I sound depressed and asked if I was. I admitted to being down and blue but some minutes are better then others and I'm sorry readers if all you are reading lately is me wine. But suck it up and read on (or don't read on, completely up to you).

A. This job searching thing is annoying. I searched for 7 months to get a 3 month long job and now before I know it I'm back at it. I'm contacting the same contacts I had merely 4 months ago and writing more cover letters and handing out more resumes. It sucks and waking up every morning with little purpose in life really gets me down.

B. Ending flings aren't fun. Every TJ Jeep, every touch of cordroy, and every moment breathing reminds me of him and the laughs we had. Be it me though to leave what makes me happy in search of some other dream or feeling.

So read on about future struggles in with this job hunting, boy stories and adventures in this strange town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Wait. You had a fling and I don't know every detail?!?! Travesty...

1:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home