Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One month

I didn't think I would be able to do it. Sometimes you have to close doors. Normally I prefer to keep doors open as long as I can before letting go, but his blog cut me in ways I didn't realize words could. He was always nice but i could feel his chill in his words and for that I didn't think I would ever be able to read his blog again.

Months past and a few attempts were made to recconnect, but nothing went anywhere. I'm sure, dispite what I once thought, we clearly aren't meant to be.

But for some reason almost a year later I had an urge to relook at his blog. I typed in the address (surprised I still knew it) and braced myself for some heartache. However, not much seemed to have changed about it. He had changed some displayed pictures and his last few entries were shorter then what I remembered. But the biggest surprise I had was that the last entry was writen been writen a week or two earlier. I continued to check back. Why has the blog master stopped posting? The 22nd marked the one month of entryless blogging and that seems to be a long pause from someone who would post once a day or every other day.

It doesn't hurt though, the checking back, his picture and his entries about celebrity crushes he confesses once in a while (like the TicTac girl who I still dislike).

A successful move on, waiting for the next.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Atta girl!

9:43 a.m.  
Blogger A Girl Like Me said...

What a powerful entry.

Sometimes those doors are best kept closed firmly behind us.

Good luck.

What lies ahead for you?

2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home