Sunday, February 05, 2006

new baby

Today I received an email from the husband of my pen pal. I don’t know him at all but Elly shares an email address with him. So as a proud parent Adam emails everyone and states that he and Elly had a baby boy named Cole. I knew that Elly was pregnant cause my sister told me the last time I had seen her, which was in October. My sister and Elly are in laws and since my sister started dating Delmer, Elly and I have been writing very long letters to each other. Hopefully those letters have since been destroyed, I think most of the ones sent to me have been anyways, I’d hate for her or anyone else to know me by what I wrote then. But that’s neither here nor there right now. Congratulations Adam and Eleanor on your baby Cole Gabriel, I wish you the best with your new bundle of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home