Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Day of Elijah


Well I don’t feel like writing today. I think I am coming down with a fever or something. Maybe I’m just worn out and need to take a break. But I couldn’t not write today, even if he isn’t reading, or will ever see this, this is the Day of Elijah, and needed to write, at least a short entry. Yes, Happy Birthday Darling. 25 is getting old, you’re a big boy now, it’s been great to be in love with you for almost 20 years now (between 15-20 years and that’s a long time). I’m glad that it has been you the whole time, I first saw you in Paradise and I know that that is where we will end up together as well. Such an appropriate song on the radio at the moment (UB 40) “take my hand, take my whole life too, cause I can’t help falling in love with you.” Wink Wink, Happy Birthday Elijah Wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home