Wednesday, January 18, 2006

almost considered an entry

Well after a great few days in my old hometown of Waterloo, well not hometown, but my previous town I called home, I’ve had a lot to think about and I want to type about a lot of different ideas. Which means one thing… I have more guy issues. However, hopefully I can put my shallowness aside and talk about my dislike for Valentines day, the amount I love my Waterloo friends and I’m so very glad they love me back, the recent emails updating my previous blog, or maybe, just maybe, politics. Basically, the amount I dislike Valentines day is the amount I dislike Mr. Harper and feel that he shouldn’t run the county. Although, reasons for my dislike of V-day and Stevie are completely different from each other and they will be discussed in a later blog. Last night was a great time and I am lacking sleep. I thought that I might be in the mood to create a write up, but I’m tired and lacking many ideas.

So tomorrow I should try.

Stay Classy, San Diego

Martha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home