Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A promise for future blogs

I know that it's been a while since my last blog. i meant to write, but becasue i was at home for Christmas i didn't have a great amount of time on the computer. my family and my christmas are scheduled for different entries. i have a list of things i should add to my blog. the holidays is one and so is the issue that i started this blog with: Mike, but i should use this as a useful school guide. I just read a book called a complicated kindness by Miriam Toews which is a book on the reading list for one of my classes. i want to write down my final thoughts of the book and possibly with the other books i have yet to read.

i don't want to add too much to this blog becasue it's 10:30 PM and i have an 8:30 Am class tomorrow that i have no idea how i'm going to wake up for as it is. But like i said i have a list of issues to mention in blogs to come. I guess (like the last blog but it never really happened) this blog is a promise that more blogs are to come. I know i have only a few people who know about my blog site and probably less then that who read it now, but as soon as it's more established i'll start advertising it. I could change my msn name to it but that sounds too self assured. i think i may just put it in a signiture at the end of emails that i send out, as well as a statement of my degree. i see that a lot, "Canditate of ...." really? to me Candidate sounds like there is a possiblity of not getting something. as long as your grades are good you'll be awarded with whatever you went to school for, right? i sure hope so.. that's too big of a debt for someone to say at the last minute "Ah, sorry, you were a candidate but you weren't choosen."

Well good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home