Monday, December 20, 2004

Well i haven't written in a while because of exams and then now i'm at home with only dial up. my family is watching Shrek 2 and because i'm talking to mike online i see it as the same as talking on the phone for a few hours. We have an answering machine at home anyways so someone will leave a message and if not it's not my fault.

my neice and nephew from manitoba are here so it's been nice to see them again. the boy is a hand ful at two but the girl is extremely cute. Truffles, i call her, because when she's dressed in pink she looks very much like the puppet from Mr. Dressup. you know, one of hte ones that was introduced after casey and finnigan left the show. She likes me a lot. always wanting to be with me. Sometimes she'll rest her head on my shoulder when i'm holding her. She doesn't cry a lot, but she's been whiney. i think they are both a bit sick. i've been blowing their noses for a while.
the cat doesn't seem to like htem. I brought the cat home for Christmas because it wouldn't be a good idea to leave her all alone for a week and a bit. No one seems to mind though. They all call her fat and get sidetracked on something else. She climbed up into the christmas tree the other day and caused a seen, but htat was when we didn't even have ordinatments on the tree.

well that's enough of one blog today. i haven't kept in touch so i have to slowly get back into writing them. I'll write again soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home