Monday, December 13, 2004

3 of 10... Congrads to Heather

Heather is a great friend of mine. We had some disagreements in high school, but that was just a phase. when university came along we started talking on msn more and more about life. I've given her advicce and in return she's given me advice. Well due to her Mel's msn name and then looking at hers i see that she is engaged. i can't wait to hear the whole story, but i'm not very surprised. We've been talking about it for awhile now, wondering if the big present he had for her that weekend was a ring or whatever. My biggest congrads goes out to you Heather and Ron.

3 of 10 is the title because Heather is the third of my highschool friends to be engaged. First was Kristy and then Maggie. Maggies wedding will be first and becasue i have not talked to Heather i dont know when her wedding will be. The word wedding is actually kinda scary, for me anyways... good thing for my two year rule.

well as i was reading my article for hydrology i was thinking about more things i could put in my blog and wasn't paying much attention to the article. But how interesting is the process of transporation and evaportation.. i can't be blamed for my ADD on the matter. and my friend just got engaged. Whooo hooo. more reasons to celebrate on saturday.

P.S. Mike for the record this should be stated. I don't think you wash dishes very well. But out of my laziness i'll still let you do mine. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home