Friday, December 10, 2004

The day after

So this is my first blog, i'm a little excited. i've heard about blogs before but only by my sister who was curious of what one was, obviously i didn't know. but then the other day i was looking for research on my Geog 300 assignment and for some reason my friend Miranda's blog site came up on google so of course wanting to know why Miranda had a website i read on. i must admit i laughed pretty hard reading it.

So anyways a few days past and i kind of decided i wanted to create my own. i think it will be like my diary and i only have about 2 months worth of entries in it. But who knows, maybe this will be a hit.

it's about 1:20 am and i can't sleep. i worked till 11 and sometimes that causes some sleep loss, but i think tonight i'm too ... can't really think of a good word here... some that come to mind are: lonely, upset, heartbroken, okay only three. Does that give some hint though as to what i may be feeling. The thing is that i broke up with my boyfriend of three months yesterday and it kind of pains me to move on. Three months isn't really a long time, however, i suck at dealing pain. i would like to think that i should just be desensitised by now and not care. but nope, not me, i can't, i think i will be sensitive all my life.

Writing here is kind of hard. i'm not sure if need to explain my life story first or not. For starters, i'm 22 and finishing my last year at the University of Waterloo. my major is Geography and i'm attempting a minor in English. the question i hate most is what i plan on doing next year. forget next year i say, i don't even have plans for this weekend. I really don't know what the future holds and only time will time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home