Friday, January 06, 2006

I don't like the appearance of my blog, I wish i knew how to edit it and make it cool and personalized rather then using this basic template. Even though i have not yet seen anyone use this same template, i still feel like i need to be different. I really want to create my own webpage, but i don't have much of a reason to do that. I had thought that maybe when job searching are looking at my resume, it'd be cool to have a website (a website of nothing though).

I'm very tired of this job search, i know i'm not "selling myself" as much as i could be but the day to day not doing anything is wearing me down. I've thought lately about rejoining a Martial Arts Dojo, but i have a very limited means of transportation and unless I attempt to teach myself how to drive a standard i don't have a way of getting there. Although, both my brother and sister who i live with both have a standard so i may have to take the plunge. For my job search, i'd really like to get involved with conserving natural habitat and possibly the tourism aspect to it, but getting that perfect job is much harder then my motivation allows. Now future employers do not read that last line and take from it that i am lazy, but i am dealing with the same problems of job searching that most recent graduates are facing. (Except for those lucky people who came out of school with a job lined up... you know who you are.)

Well it seems my ramble isn't very long today. My main topic is past and present relationships and since that area is practically non-existance i have to actually think of something to talk about. I need to write some cover letters and broadcast letters so i need to save some imagination for that as well. (I strongly dislike cover letters.)

Martha

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ martha ~ said...

the appearance has since changed, i am much more satisfied with this template

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home