Friday, February 03, 2006

your lingering presence

Every once in a while I have a sensation to turn my head. My head pulls itself to the right and I lean to you. Your lips kiss mine softly, the warmth of your lips cover mine as you playfully bite my bottom lip, and you smile a very playful and very lovingly smile. As you softly move your lips to the back of my neck I feel your hands beneath my shirt resting on my hips softly caressing my skin with your thumbs. Your hands are cold but your presence brings warmth to my body. As you massage my neck with your lips your shoulder brushes mine and your strength overwhelms me. How perfect are you and your holding me.

But as I lick my lips to taste your breath, your lips are no longer there. As I lower my hands to reach for yours, they are no longer resting on my body. And I look to my mind to see if you are the one creating my happiness, but your not there and this trance is all I have to keep you holding on. I look down at my book again and begin to read mid page where I am assuming I’ve left off. I pretend that you don’t still consume my thoughts, and I pretend that what I’m reading is interesting and that I am enjoying it and that you haven’t recently left me to fill your mind with some other thoughts.

*This entry isn’t directed at anyone, but is merely a thought I have every once in a while. I wanted to see if I could do justice with a sensual piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home