Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another piece of Jewelry

Every so often I’ve had to make purchases for myself to remind me that I am sexy and cool and deserving of some jewelry, even if it is just for my own pleasure and peace of mind.

M’s disappointment bought me a ring. I rarely wear it due to attention span with wearing any such jewelry. But it’s nice and symbolizes being able to appreciate myself when it seems like other peple may not as much as I want them to.

And T’s disappointment in university brought me to get my naval pierced. I’m proud of that one and it makes me think of him when men play with that little ring through my stomach. You’d think it’d be awkward having thoughts of an ex-crush running through your mind while in an intimate relationship. However, with my past “players” it’s been nice to have the guy I first really dated on my mind. (its’ a messed up train of thought, I know)

So now with this recent disappointment with C, I ponder what would be a suitable piece of jewelry now. I only have two piercings and kinda like it that way, and I rarely wear jewelry. Or is he only just a crush that will fade with time, maybe he isn’t really worth the cash spent to better myself for him. I’ll wait and see.

But it makes me ponder, what kind of jewelry would he be?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I got a belly button ring after a really bad breakup too!

12:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home