Saturday, April 01, 2006

I have an addiction :(

I play The Sims too often. At least three hours today have been wasted. It's not like i'm wasting time and i should be doing something else, but i'm annoyed because there are much more productive things i could be doing then wasting brain cells looking at a stupid computer game. And i really don't have many more brain cells to loose. I think i need to put my Sim CD's away for a bit or focus on blogging. Anyways, my boredom continues and still am left to write a entertaining blog... Stay tuned.


This is my house that I recreated. Sims style


Here are Craig, Soleil and Joey Singing KumByeYah at the camp fire. I almost wet myself with this event. Out of the three of the of these people Soleil would be the one to pull out her guitare at the key moment and here her Sims Character is playing.

Chances are I have a sims character named after you and eventually i will post events and pictures when i get around to it or have a story to tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I've been thinking about getting that game!

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger ~ martha ~ said...

don't, there goes your life

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home