Monday, March 27, 2006

the view

I found myself in a million of my own tears
Nothing seems fair.
But then there is a moth on my window and it wants to come in
I’m assuming.
And I wonder why,
It’s cold in here, my room is a mess and I have a rash on my chin
From my blanket cause was wiping away my tears with it.
And this moth wants to come in?
It’s not all that it seems I tell him, it’s not fun in here and even though there is a bed in this room its not comfortable and he’s better off where he is.
And I realize I’m talking to a moth
And I realize that I am so sad that I don’t even care that I am showing my tears and I keep talking to him
But he’s gone now, like my hopes and dreams,
He’s gone like the past and I can’t change what I studied in school and I can’t change who my dad was or the fact that I still long for the teddy that I used to sleep with when I was 5.

My words seem empty and I’m sorry I didn’t give the moth a chance,
Maybe he would have liked it inside and who am I to not let him in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home