Friday, March 31, 2006

boredom

I am really bored today. I have a list of things todo but have no motivation to do anything. I'm tired of cover letters and i'm tired of sitting in front of my computer in general. I should have taken the day off to go into Waterloo for the day but my best friend who lives there doesn't want to see me so what's the point of wasting a whole day at the mall for nothing.

I haven't worked on my quilt lately either. I need to get some fabric but in the meantime i could be fixing up some unperfect patches. The patches are a lot of work to fix up, it requires unstitching them and that's a great deal of work. If it's just the main strip that needs redoing, that's not as bad, but i've gotten into the patches that need to be undone throughout the whole patch.

Well blogging doesn't seem to be helping my boredom, i'm going to play more sims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home