Monday, April 24, 2006

but wishing it was thursday

Well after a few key phone calls, an hour in the hottub and a blog that didn’t post I am at ease with my recent yet most heartbreaking job rejection. And after hanging up the phone with a key contact I flipped through the Readers Digest and for some reason turned to the “Quotable Quotes” section. Who knew that those dumb actors and actresses would know what to say to cheer me up. (Truthfully I’m drunk and can find happiness in any phrase or quote after the third beverage.)

“No good movie is too long and no bad movie is short enough” Roger Ebert.
“Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress” Liz Smith.
“They say everybody gets 15 minutes. I hope I’m just inside the first minute and the next 14 go really slow” Terrence Howard.
“Making a movie is like moving a piano. You’re gonna get banged up.” Bill Murray.
“With my sunglasses on, I’m Jack Nicholson. Without them, I’m fat and 60” by who else but the Jack Nicholson.
“Life should be a little nuts; otherwise it’s just a bunch of Thursdays strung together” Kevin Costner.
“I wanted to win an Oscar so that I’d get more scripts without other actors’ coffee stains on them.” From one of my favs, Michael Cain.
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer” Jim Carrey. Whoa, who ever thought he could go that deep.

So with these I hope that your having more luck with your life then I am and I wish you all the best till my next blog of ranting or merely just my need for mental stimulation.

~m~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home