Sunday, June 11, 2006

last blog from Hamilton

This is my last blog from Hamilton. I thought I’d blog one last time before I pack my computer into my very full car. I’m off to Ottawa tomorrow morning for a three month job for the Ministry of Natural Resources. I’m excited about ending my 9 month unemployment phase. Although I don’t want to do this anymore, I don’t want a contract job I want a job to last for a year or so.

Alas, I’m off to Ottawa tomorrow morning. I’m no longer avoiding you or making excuses not to be with you, I’m just no longer here. And when I’m back, I won’t see you and I’ll no longer think about you. I’m not going to let my mind be bothered by you and I need this. I need to go away and experience freedom, adventure and maturity. I’m excited to start anew. It’s been exciting so far.

I’ll blog again, and because I still have a few days before I actually start, I’ll probably be blogging again shortly. The past few days have been very bloggable but my addiction to the Sims and my need to pack have gotten the better of my time. I’ll begin to blog about my adventures working and in Ottawa for all those interested in what I do and interested in my safety.

Happy reading… brb.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Keep blogging! I like reading!

4:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home