Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Addictions

I have an addictive personality. I’m addicted to the sims, I’m addicted to the hottub, I’m addicted to watching Ellen Degeneres and I’m addicted to listening to the radio at night as I’m falling asleep. And now I’m addicted to checking my statscounter to see who and how often people are reading my blog.

I’m not putting people to the test to see how often they are reading it, I merely thought it was a cool idea to see how many people read my blog. It’s interesting. But now I am plagued with curiosity. Am I amusing and people want to see what my latest thoughts are? Or are you bored at work and skimming your friends’ webpages until the boss gives you something better to do. I’m fine with it either way, I like you reading my blog and I hope that your enjoying the time you are wasting by sitting here reading my random thoughts.

My thoughts have been few lately. I have begun writing blogs about my disappointments with the show finale of Will and Grace or an episode of Deal or No Deal that made me laugh at the contestant, but I’ve never stuck with the thought long enough to feel I had a valid point and it was worth writing about it. Lately I’ve spent a great deal of time with the Sims. Yesterday I created a new family of Pierre and Paris Hilton. I’ve been working them hard to achieve the status of the other neighbours but I’m getting tired of the lack of options for the bedrooms and living rooms and running out of ideas for rooms.

Most of the people in my Sims neighbourhood have enough money to buy anything and everything and I can create large homes that fill the property but I don’t enjoy doubling up on furniture and I don’t like having rooms that they don’t go in. Often I have a spare bedroom that no one ever uses but it makes the house look real. Among other creative rooms I make Dance Rooms, Offices, TV rooms, and workout rooms.

So ya, until my job starts in 23 days I will most likely be addicted to the small things in life. After the 8 months of job searching I have gone through I am finally taking a break and not feeling bad about constantly applying for jobs or feeling guilty for not. I can’t stop though, this job is only for the summer and hopefully I’ll have something lined up for September.

Thanks for reading though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home