Thursday, June 01, 2006

Big people buy cars


“Big people buy cars,” Soleil says as I tell her about my decision that one day I will be a car owner. It’s scary, there are so many considerations when buying a car. But that was before the job offer when I was still able to dream about driving and not actually have to.

So ya, with the job offer came the car. I’ve talked about getting a car for a while now and have had several different cars in mind. But now that it’s all said and done I am the owner of a 1995 Nissan Sentra.

As a very inexperienced driver, every stroll is an adventure. I put in gas for the first time ever. I’ve been at a gas station before but it was full serve and the only thing I had to do is give them my card. Left turns are still scary too. Like when I was trying to get from the hwy to my road I had to wait for a while. But I sat there for a few minutes and every space that passed me I said, “oh crap, I could have gone” and every little “oh crap, I could’ve gone” makes me more nervous and disappointed with myself because there was a lady behind me. The last thing I want to do is make other people annoyed with my driving. I am getting better though.

Stay off the road though I’m still driving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats on the car, Nissans last forever!

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home