Friday, February 24, 2006

sometimes i feel bad

Sometimes I feel bad about making fun of Mark. I wouldn’t want to be made fun of that much and I’d hate to make him more upset with me. Even though secretly that’s why I do stab at him. But I guess his thoughts still own me. What could have been overrules what is not happening and never will, the questions I’ve wanted to ask overrule him telling me to walk away from anything I think we may have had. Did you not feel anything? Did I do something to turn you away? What did you think about me in high school, was I ever more then Will’s sister? Maybe I’ll never know, or maybe someday you’ll walk by again.

PS. Please not on my previous entry that i was able to hyperlink the word office to the website. Mark did that on his blog and i always wanted to figure out how he did that. I also added two pictures successfully. It was a productive blogging day yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I think most people by now have figured out that constantly jabbing at someone indicates feelings of affection. Chin up! Society as a whole is freaking messed up!

5:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home