Sunday, February 19, 2006

the facade of fun

I'd like to welcome Kristy and Adele to the readers of my blog, not that i've kept track of who all has my blog address or who reads it daily but because i know that i will soon give Kristy and Adele my address i thought i'd welcome them to the readership. *Smiles* I appreciate my loyals readers and i don't mean to exclude anyone. I'm assuming i don't have loyal readers but i love you all, all the same. Am i still drunk or why can't i move on to the next paragraph?

Yes there was some drunkeness last night. It was Maureen's Bachorlette party. it began with the surprise and the "girl bonding" at the house, then it proceeded to the Maleless strippers which turned into the car ride to The Wax very shortly after the realization of the lack of men. The car ride was also fun, there was 15 people in two cars. But as you all may know, i am used to the idea of fitting more people in vehicles then they are ment for and i encouraged the ladies that it would only be a few moments of being uncomfortable and it would be better then standing in the cold. The Wax was interesting. It was a club i'd never been to before and it had a very retro but yet pop style to it. like it was in a temporary location and the big imitation chandileer was just a fad until the more suitable pop slash r&b location would be found. The events for Maureen to partake in were done out of my sight and after about 3 hours of bouncing to the songs that all seem to sound the same after a while i became very bored. The stories were amusing of the events that happened after my departure but i'm sure i didn't miss the changing moment of my life. I often feel awkward turning away from such events as the bars or big public meetings, but its not me and my life will go on without such events. So yes, there was an interesting set of events but blog worthy? I'm not sure of. Some stories are better left untold and the drunken confusion of the pick-ups and cheating are not my busy to inquire about and much less to blog about. (Especailly not being given the correct details yet or the opinions of both sides).

But what is a pointless blog entry without the thought of you. You shouldnt matter to me now and my heart is somewhat healed since you stated the extent of lack of feelings for me but its the location of Waterloo that you have ruined for me. I lived here and want my memories to include the parties, the boys, the job, the school work and the knowledge i have aquired. I don't like walking past Cafe 1842 and dislike the thought of going in even more. You have ruined my reasons for visiting and have aided to my bitterness of men. I have also lost my inspiration, but that's life and i don't blame you, i'm not upset with you and i'm not hoping i never see you again, if i don't, i'm fine with that too though. I'm just merely ranting because I'm thinking of while i should be having fun with friends and i am assuming you aren't reading my blog anymore. What reason do you have to anyways?

So i'm at Joey's house while he is partying it up at the bar. I could have gone but i'm a little sleep deprived and my stomach is not liking the seafood fondue that Joey and i ate for dinner. I'm not puking or anything and doubt i will, but it's unsettled. Today included breakfest with Nick, Joey, Kristy and Adele. It was a great time, a great place and with great people. then I chilled with the residents of 5 Mulberry lane until 5-6ish. I walked with Jenn Owens to the University Plaza where we stopped for a warm beverage and i waited for Joey. And then it finally happened, my long awaited Seafood fondue event. finally my craving can rest. Seafood is an awkward thing though, do i like or not? does my stomach like it or will i be spewing it out later on? I hate puking and i'm assuming there will be a blog entry about it if i do.

Anyways I think there are many more things to do before i call it a night. I hope you enjoyed the read and please don't mind the spelling, Joey's word program doesn't have spell check (that i could find) so i corrected the words were fixable and left the rest to you to figure out.
Martha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home