Monday, February 13, 2006

The Italian Job

So I finally watched the Italian Job. And I say finally because there has been attempts to see it, but was never meant to be I guess. A few years ago I lived in an Albert street townhouse and during the summer I lived there alone. Me and Snoopy. But since Craig was in town that summer as well we often made the effort to get together. We decided one time that we would rent a movie. The was nothing special about the rental place (except that there was a police investigation there the day I brought the movie back. I acted very cool about going in and though I really wanted to find out what happened I causally walked in and out.) Well Craig and I ended up picking the Italian Job and as we settled in to watch the movie, Craig on the sectional, me on the brown full-length couch, I fell asleep. I dosed off during the previews. I think it was a combination of being over worked and becoming very comfortable on the couch and I was out. I recall waking up twice during the movie but never realized I fell back asleep until I woke up again. I woke up again to find the tv turned off and Craig gone. I searched the house for him and noticed that his shoes were also gone. He just walked home.

Mark Walhberg makes me think of Tyler. Yes, I still think of Tyler. He’s my one regret in life. I regret that night, I regret being that drunk, and I regret that guy I made out with. If I only knew that I’d loose Tyler’s friendship I would never have gone there, it never would have happened. Anyways Tyler is a blonde Mark; same hotness, same build. I think he’s probably married by now or soon to be. His then girlfriend and him were pretty serious, we had a few dates but I was the deciding factor to go stay with her or to move on. He choose her, of course, they always choose someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home