Sunday, February 12, 2006

during the sunday morning oldies show

Whoa, I was sitting by my computer for the past 15 minutes or so and only now (9:07am) did I realize I was 7 minutes into the Sunday morning oldies show. I like that I like the oldies show and feel that I need as much excitement here as I can get. I haven’t written a quality blog in a while and feel that I need to entertain my regular readers with a new piece. I have little to write about but I don’t want to fall out of the habit of writing, it helps clear my head.

So I’ve recently bought myself a new sewing machine. It’s very small and reminds me of the sewing machine I had as a younger child. I don’t remember that one that well or what I did with it, but it was pink and actually sewed. This new one is white with blue and was only $25 at Canadian tire. All I needed a sewing machine for is my quilt patches and for the odd hemming job. Apparently it can sew Jeans as well so I can fix my American Eagle jeans that I paid too much money for and are now out of style but if I change them they will be cool again.

As for jobs, I still haven’t heard back from Ducks Unlimited but I did hear from the job that I really wanted and without even getting a chance to have an interview like I was promised, the job was offered to someone else. I hit a deep depression about that one. I’m very tired of being rejected this often. But the summer is coming and I’m certain to get a summer job doing something and maybe that will lead to something else.

So this is the poor pathetic blog I was able to write up. Nothing impressive or well written, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home